Wednesday, October 25, 2017

It's Been A Long Time... Favorite Stuff I Got Recently: SNES Classic/Star Wars Shirt/Spiderman/Apples/Boo Berry

There's been a lengthy lag in time since my last post.  It's because...  I got a temporary counsel position with a medical device company downtown and have been working since the beginning of September (and therefore, no posts).   I know that's not a valid excuse to stop posting but well, I got busy...  For those who inquired, thanks for caring!!!  This post will break the seal and get me back on my posting schedule.  So, enjoy a glimpse of Pop's world over the past month and a half!!! 

Continuing on my Force Friday II post, Toys R Us in Bloomingdale did get my shirt in after all.  Here are pics of the exclusive Funko shirt:

Chewy
Rey and Porg
I got to Target early on September 29th and was rewarded with... a SNES Classic!!!  Early bird gets the worm, right?
Nothing like the smell of gamers early in the morning!!!
Number 17, woo hoo!!!
Almost there...
Jackpot!!!
With Halloween around the corner, I got part of the inspiration for my Pop's Ghostly moniker, my favorite cereal in the world... Boo Berry!!!
Too bad Halloween is only once a year...
There's Boo himself in all of his berry glory!!!
I paid 13 dollars for a 5-dollar bag of apples from an apple orchard in Woodstock (80 in total for my family).  But Hell, it's all about the experience in picking the apples right?
I did not see any apples that looked like those that you find at Jewel or Mariano's...
The pumpkin did not come off of a tree...
Wifey did make a delicious apple pie though...
Finally, we had a nice trip to Enchanted Castle where I won an awesome Spider-Man in the claw machine!
Do you want a balloon too, Georgie?
What a crappy Go-Kart picture I took.  Small track but big fun racing against a bunch of elementary school-aged girls it was.  All I needed was a Koopa shell and a banana peel.
Still had the U.F.O Catcher glory in me from my Japan days!
Well, got that guilt off of my chest for not posting so long.  Thanks for the read and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Long Time... Part Deux.

A long lag in posts, what’s going on? Well let’s see. In the past 11 or so months, I worked a counsel role via an agency for 7 months and…...