Tuesday, September 4, 2018

It's Been A Long Time... Part Deux.


A long lag in posts, what’s going on? Well let’s see. In the past 11 or so months, I worked a counsel role via an agency for 7 months and… for the last 6 months I’ve been working at a publisher in a permanent role!!! What a relief. Having benefits has made the quality of my (and my family’s) life so much better. So, focusing on the job and enjoying being employee has resulted in the lack of posts. But we all know that the real excuse for not posting is just not devoting enough time to the blog. That said, I hope to crank out at least one post a week from here on. Thanks for the read and will post more soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Long Time... Part Deux.

A long lag in posts, what’s going on? Well let’s see. In the past 11 or so months, I worked a counsel role via an agency for 7 months and…...