Friday, June 2, 2017

National Donut Day; Mail Insurance Claim Update; Circle Update


It's National Donut Day so I headed out to Mariano's (local Chicago grocery chain) to pick up donuts.  The good: they had a maple bacon delicacy with actual bacon.  The bad: they didn't have any fruit flavored donuts, not even jelly filled ones, because they weren't popular enough.  The ugly: I got stuck behind a woman with like 20 items in a 15 item only line at the register.  Here are the donuts:






My Gatormen liked them!


The maple bacon donut was particularly good.  As to my ongoing mail insurance claim story, the second appeal is still pending after over two weeks.  You can read more about it here.


Finally, got a little more done on my Circle battle group:


Thanks for the read and have a good one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Long Time... Part Deux.

A long lag in posts, what’s going on? Well let’s see. In the past 11 or so months, I worked a counsel role via an agency for 7 months and…...