Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Condolences to Parents of Ones Lost at Manchester Ariana Grande Concert


As a parent with two grade school daughters, my heart goes out to those who lost theirs due to an act of extreme cowardice at Ariana Grande's concert last night in Manchester.  It was only four months ago when I was contemplating getting four tickets to Ariana's March concert here at the United Center.  Who can't relate to leaving a concert venue, program in hand and still being immersed in the excitement of just seeing one of your favorite stars?   Those lost were caught up in all that wonder when their lives were needlessly taken from them.  I love my daughters more than anything in the world, so my condolences to those grieving English parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Long Time... Part Deux.

A long lag in posts, what’s going on? Well let’s see. In the past 11 or so months, I worked a counsel role via an agency for 7 months and…...